1988 2.8L Camaro with no spark

I've got a 1988 Camaro 2.8L, which suddently died while driving it. I've diagnosed the problem to an ignition issue- there's no spark. It turns over fine, and appears to be getting fuel, but no spark at the plugs.

I recently replaced the distributor, including the idnition module.

I suspect that it's one of the emission control components, and have checked all connections..

Any ideas?

Reply to
rickmartin

coil?

Reply to
jonezzzman

I got the same problem replaced cap rotor plugs ans wires also replace coil and ignition module but still no spark what is it im.running out of time with the weather

Reply to
Joe