1995 Chevy Camaro for Sale. T-tops, 5-speed manual $3250

I am selling a 1995 Chevy Camaro, white with t-tops in Hamilton, NJ.

White with charcoal interior

3.4L V-6 with 140,000 miles. Manual 5-speed transmission.

$3,250.00

T-Tops. Power steering Power brakes Power windows Power locks Power mirrors Keyless entry Delco/Bose AM/FM/Cassette

The body is in good condition. The car runs well, but the throw-out bearing is making noise. I can't tell you if this means it will need to be replaced next week or next year, but I want to discolse everything about the car before I sell it. Also, I occasionally have to add coolant--no noticable leak where I park it, so I think it is a slow leak somewhere in the system. The drivers seat has a hole in the cloth and foam on the driver's door side. This is from getting in and out of the vehicle, and not uncommon on Camaro's from this time period.

I am the original owner. The tires are only a few years old and in good condition. I had two oxygen sensors replaced a few months ago and the car passed inspection in New Jersey. The water pump has been replaced within the last year. The starter was replaced two years ago. The alternator was replaced August 2005.

Email me for photos and with questions.

Reply to
egarr