Camaro T-Tops

I have noticed that some 93-02 Camaro t-tops are tinted clear glass and others are the matrix type filtered glass.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is related to? Different years? Different interior packages? Options? I can't find it in the White Book, but then, it is a very condensed package of information.

Thanks

Reply to
Tom In Missouri

Tom, I noticed that also....I came to the conclusion of....Pontiac's had clear....Chevy's had the dots... ( My 95 bird has clear (bought car used) and a junk 94 Camaro had the dots...(Bought new by the guy that gave me the car)

Another note....the drip rails of the glass tops 93-97 were smaller and

98-02 were larger...(the rubber edge)

Just a thought........Stan

Reply to
BAD 4 GOOD

all 95-02 were clear, firebird and camaro, 93,94 had dot matrix tinting ;)

Brian

messagenews:xxX3j.2640$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

Reply to
Business_Man