1997 V6 silver Camaro for sale Ajax, Ontario Canada

For Sale by owner: 1997 Silver Camaro

Location Ajax, Ontario Canada

119,000KM 3.8L V6 Automatic Sport Suspension package Limited slip differential 30th Anniversary edition Dark grey leather interior Great condition in and out Clean interior, no rust on body Tinted windows Factory audio/CD and security system Power locks and windows T-Roof with sunshades A/C One owner, non-smoker Emission certified New P245 Yokohama all season tires with 5 spoke aluminum wheels

This car runs like the day I bought it and allot of fun. I'm asking $11,000 Canadian.

If interested and want more information, a picture of the car or would like a viewing please contact Chris at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Serious inquiries only please...

Reply to
Chris