For Sale: 1997 Blazer Fully loaded. Immaculate conditon. 2nd owner. $9000.00 O.b.O

For sale:
1997 Chevy blazer. fully loaded, leather seats, power everything, MP3 CD player. I also changed the fuel pump. Brand new installed.

This truck has been extremelly well maintained. Lots and Lots of recent maintenace work. Works, looks great. Among the recent maintenace work , all done by professional mechanics and all receipts available. *( over 4,000 Dollars worth )
1. New rear end. 2. New front inner and outter CV joints. 2. New Water Pump 3. New Shocks 4. New remote oil cooler lines 3. Tranny has been flushed / rad has been flush and winterized. 4. New Upper and Lower ball joints 5. New front brakes 6. New Pit arm 7. New Power steering pump 8 New gas filter 9. All new spark plugs 10. recent tune all. All liquid/oil has been changed 11. All bottom seals of engine has been redone.
All the above is just maintenace keep. I try my best to keep my vehicles at the best possible shape, as I drive back and forth from work.
I am the second owner of this truck. Since new, this truck has been religiously been maintened. Any maintenance that was required was immediatedly looked after. All done by certifed garage and all receipts are available. Truck drives and looks like new. No dents, ( One little dent the size of a dime on driver side door ). Paint is in excellent shape. Never been off road. Never in a single accident. Not a single oil drip anywhere. Drives solid. Interior is in immaculate condition ( One small little rip on Driver leather seat ) Carpetting and interior are in immaculate condition. this truck has the tow package. Fully loaded with AC, Leather, Power seats, windows, etc. Never had a smoker inside the vehicle. Vehicle comes with a detachable MP3 CD player and Vehicle alarm.
210,000 KMS Mostly Highway miles. Never been off road. Been extremelly well care after. going back to school need a more economical car for commuting. Asking $9000.00. Currently insured and being driven. Truck never has been OFF ROAD. Taking SERIOUS OFFERS.
Please email me for pics, or to set up time to view vehicle.
If you want to sell this, I would hide some of those 'maintenance items'. I would never buy a vehicle that req'd that much repair work. Just my opinion...

I wouldn't worry about it, with gas at $2 a gallon, guzzlers like these are not high on the desirability list. He's better off parking it in his driveway and buying a $500 rice burner then when gas comes down again, throwing that in the scrap heap.
Ted