35th Anniversary edition

Yours for the taking: 2002 SS Camaro 35th Anniversary edition package.

Houston, Texas

15,000 KM 5.7L V8 Auto. 35th Anniversary edition Fully Loaded Convertible A/C Black on Black Leather interior with anniversary badges Excellent condition in and out Traction Control 200 Watt 6 speaker audio/CD 12 in trunk Keyless entry, alarm and ignition chip Power locks, windows, and seats SLP performance exhaust K&N Air Filter Recent emission's tested and certified Oil Changes every 3000Kms

This car is like new. Asking Nothing, Pay off is around $35,000 If interested and want more information, a picture of the car or would like to view please contact Wade snipped-for-privacy@easetex.net.

Reply to
<wades1

I followed up on the bait and contacted this poser. Here's how the conversation went.

ME: You're asking nothing? You're just giving it away to whoever will come pick it up? Please elaborate.

Poser: Whoever wants to pay for it, like I said the pay off is right round $35,000 to GMAC

So, there you have it. Some d*****ad, dealer or otherwise, is falsely advertising that you can come pick up his 2002 Camaro SS free of charge. I'm seriously considering suing for the Camaro as there can be no other interpretation of "Yours for the taking," and "asking nothing" than to interpret it as free.

GLK9MM

[...]

Uber sorry peeps.

Had a power outage and uhm.....the damn draft just kept going and going and going...and ..uhm...GOING.

Very sorry for the spam. GAH....I've become a spammer in trying to expose another.

GLK9MM

GLK9MM spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Yanno, you could at least get his account nuked for fraud. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Gee, a dealer near me was selling a similar car that never had an owner and only 300 miles on the clock. The only differance I think would be the miles and the color of the car which was orange/white with a black top (I think). This was within the last 6 months and the Chevy dealer was only asking $32,000.

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird 00' Mustang GT vert
Some are wise and some are otherwise

Does anyody in Houston really have their car set to KM and isn't every

3000 km alittle short for oil changes?
Reply to
Jerry Hooten

I've already got a camaro...

I think what he meant was that he is not making any money on the deal. Whether that is true or not is another story.

Reply to
Z24PODS says... "Click Here