For sale: WS6 Suspension 81 TA

Complete WS6 suspension off of 81 Trans Am

Front:

Chrome upper control arm Lower control arms Lower control arm supports Spindles Rotors Calipers Quick ratio steering gear All linkage Sway bar Complete PE urathane bushing Set

Rear:

Complete disk brake limited slip rear end with new aftermarket 3.73's Crome rearend cover Axles Rotors calipers Sway bar with chrome sway bar brackets Re-arched leafsprings w/PE urathane bushings

Also:

Bolt-in subframe connectors PE urathane subframe bushing kit T-tops

These parts are located in the New Orleans area. I took these parts off the trans-am to put on my f body but totaled it before I put them on. They have been sitting in my garage for 10 years. They were flooded during Katrina, but only with fresh rain water, not the salt water that flooded the rest of the city. I'm sure the bearings and seals would have to be replaced.

There is a possibility of me delivering these parts anywhere in the US.

I am also very interested about the chrome upper control arms and rear sway bar mounts. I have not been able to get a strait answer from anyone on there history. They look factory and are stamped with what looks like a GM part number. Was this a factory option, maybe for a

79 15th aniversary car?

If interested Please respond to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thank You, Tory

Reply to