OT FS:67 Chevelle SS 396

Sorry about the off-topic post,but the Chevelle group is dead.For sale:1967 Chevelle SS 396.Real SS...VIN:138177A14****.California car till 99.Has been in Alabama since then.Never seen salt(no road-salt in Bama!).396 V8,Auto,a/c(needs comp),power steering,power brakes,console,buckets,rally wheels.May not be original engine.Code is EF which is a 350hp.Previous owner said it was a 4 speed car,but was changed to automatic in the 70`s.Engine production date is 12/20/66.Red w/Black vinyl top,and interior.Needs paint.Interior is original,and in very good condition except for headliner.The only rust I have found is a small pin-hole on the bottom(where it turns under)of the drivers side quarter panel behind the rear wheel.This would make a nice one.Runs strong!Not many Real 67 SS 396 Chevelle`s around.Especially this solid,and this cheap.Asking $10,500.Located in Northeast Alabama.Can help arrange very reasonable transport.E-mail photos available.NOTE:Due to all the virus`,and spam,I`ve had to turn on "Spam Blocker".Please put SS 396 as the subject so I can respond.Otherwise it gets trashed in the delete folder.Thanks,and again sorry about the off-topic post!

-- Lazy Lenny snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Lazy Lenny