2001 silverado headlights

FYI Rarely do I endorse a product I purchased a headlight kit made by Painless wiring from JC Whitney after seeing a post on this newsgroup I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS KIT Item: 491455 HEADLIGHT RELAY KIT Quantity: 1 @ Total Price:$37.99 USD

This is the kit that turns on your dims with the brights Easy to install and well worth the money! I used the supplied connecters and enclosed them in dielectrics grease and

3M scotch wire seal I am totally satisfied with the good quality of the components and especially the drastic improvement in the bright lighting.It is wonderful at improving your peripheral vision I drive a lot of county roads where there are deer and a lot of stupid people on bicycles and joggers with out any reflectors or lights wearing black clothes. (The only thing missing is a Here's your Sign around their neck) The only thing that makes me angry is why didn't GM do this .They dropped the ball bad. another reason they are losing their butt in the market share
Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub

Gee, I guess every other car manufacturer in the world dropped the ball too. There is a very specific reason low beams go off when high beams come on. You should educate yourself on automobile lighting technology. The relay kit is junk and causes reduced long distance visibility by the driver.

Reply to
Battleax

Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub

Highly unlikely with any manufacturer brand. And you believed him?

Get real. James

Reply to
James1549

have you lost your mind reduces visibility ha what a bunch of bull sh**, i own a 06 gmc sierra the same day i brought it home from the dealership guess what was the first thing i installed, yep not the kit from jc whitney, but my own, its just a plain relay. who in there right mind would say that a total of 130watts 65wattsx2 is brighter than 65watts x2 plus 55watts x2 no i dont think so. this is whats funny i have piaa xtreme white plus in my headlights, and when people flash me and they think i have my high beams on and then i flash them back with all four of mine i'm sure they run off the road almost. if there were more places to puts lights i would put more!!!!

Reply to
Steven

Gee another a-hole

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

listen i'm just saying i light bright lights i want to see where i am going.

Reply to
Steven

Here's a clue for you, if people are flashing their lights at you, it means your's are blinding them.. Perhaps you need a good eye exam, maybe your having an issue with your night vision.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning