2002 Silverado - replacing Tires -recommendations

Good morning, I have approximately 50000 on original tires (General) and am in the market for new ones.

I am sure that some of you that have read this group have recommendations for me.

I have access to a Sam's club but Costco is not real close.

I rarely carry a heavy load or pull a heavy trailer, light equipment trailer is about the usual limit.

I live in Middle Georgia and no snow, I am old (too lazy to clean up the vehicle) enough to usually avoid the Mud, so a fair weather driver in hot and humid environment.

Thanks in advance, Lomax

Reply to
Lomax

I like Generals and have had good luck with them. Sounds like they did you alright for the first 50,000 miles.

Karl

Reply to
Silverado