2003 Chevy S-10 Pickup Odometer

New Pickup...Seemed like a long time since an oil change but the odometer said only 3850...I drive a lot to work and such, but the mileage, didn't seem right. I marked the mileage down and found out that the first two digits dont change....38 does not go to 39! I always seem to go back to 3850. It is the digital type, which I think they all are. Is anybody else having problems with the odometer? I will be making an appointment at my dealership. My first trouble with the truck. I really like it and I am surprised at the quality improvement. Andy

Reply to
Andy & Carol