2003 Silverado 2500HD

2003 Silverado 2500HD Ext Cab

The air conditioning vents emit a clicking noise. When I set the vent selector switch all the way to dash vents they emit a click once every few seconds. I moved the slector one click stop towards split vents and it stops clicking.

Any ideas? The AC seem to work jsut fine, and it seems to direct air where ever it is supposed.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Bob La Londe