2005 astro speaker question

Hello all, I just got a 05 astro van and the driver speaker works for about the first

25 miles on the road and then dies out. Before I open the panel would it be a radio ( stock ) problem or a speaker problem.

ALSO

it is a cargo van, where would I find the rear speaker wires inside the harness, would I have to remove the ceiling liner to locate it?, what colors would they be.

Thanks for your help.

Dave-

Reply to
Xanth