285/75r16 for 06 2500 HD

i am looking to get new tires and rims for my '06 chevy 2500 HD reg. cab....... i was wondering how many of you out there have had luck putting 285/75r16 on similar trucks without any problems. i have

265/75's on now, and it looks to me like there is very little room to upsize the way the front bumper is.... any thoughts would be great, thanks.......
Reply to
shockoninja