'91 Suburban questions

I have two questions regarding my '91 Suburban;

The low speed setting on the fan for the rear AC system does not work. The switch itself checks out okay, so I suspect the resistor in the low speed circuit has failed. Where is this resistor located ?

What year and on what models did GM start using elctric speedometers in their trucks ? Mine is electric and I recently killed it, but I was checking out a speedo from another '91 Suburban, and found it was cable-driven. Mine is a 3/4 ton, 2wd, 454, with the 4l80E tranny.

Thanks in advance ~

Daren

Reply to
Daren