92 Chevy 305 Surging and Bogging Down

We recently replaced injectors, fuel press. regulator, air idle sensor, oxygen sensor, cap, rotor, and plugs in our 92 Chev. 305. Prior to this the truck was running like crap and flooding itself. After changing all these parts the truck surges when it idles and when you step on it to excellerate the truck bogs down before picking up and going. Can anyone give me some ideas what to check next.

Thanx a lot,

chevychick

Reply to
chevychick66

"chevychick66" wrote: > [size=18:18f3f77d12][b:18f3f77d12]We recently replaced > injectors, fuel press. regulator, air idle sensor, oxygen > sensor, cap, rotor, and plugs in our 92 Chev. 305. Prior to > this the truck was running like crap and flooding itself. > After changing all these parts the truck surges when it idles > and when you step on it to excellerate the truck bogs down > before picking up and going. > Can anyone give me some ideas what to check next. > > Thanx a lot, > > chevychick[/b:18f3f77d12][/size:18f3f77d12]

Check for vacum leaks and gacket under TBI unit between it and the manifold as they do fail and leak sometimes. Also, check the MAP sensor and the TP sensor for proper operation. (Manifold Absolute Pressure and Throttle Position)

Reply to
SnoMan

"SnoMan" wrote: > Check for vacum leaks and gacket under TBI unit between it and > the manifold as they do fail and leak sometimes. Also, check > the MAP sensor and the TP sensor for proper operation. > (Manifold Absolute Pressure and Throttle Position)

[size=18:2e239ba2f4]Thanks Snoman... We?ll give your suggestions a try.

I?ll let you know how we make out with it.

Chevychick[/size:2e239ba2f4]

Reply to
chevychick66