Anyone out there into 4x4's and lives in Canada?

Checkout

We just changed our forum software and need some people to join into our conversations. There are lots of people already there but not much posting since the change. We need your input, things for sale and general chit chat. There are general areas along with specific areas for your make of vehicle.

There is a great contest that will be happening in June with prizes for the top quality message posters!

Come on and join us! There will be LOTS of new features added very shortly including:

Live Chat with scheduled topics Online Store Online Games Member Profiles Vehicle Profiles Photo Albums with hosting Free @canadianoffroad.com email addresses with web mail Calender of Events

And much more added soon!

-- Checkout

<admin