one last question 94 suburban

What was the stock horse power supposed to be for the 5.7 in a 94 suburban?

Reply to
How can I be down

The published documentation I have for my '94 Suburban (5.7 liter, 3.73 gears, 4x4) shows a factory rating of 200 horsepower/300 lbs-ft. torque. I have seen some documentation that indicates 210 horsepower for these vehicles, however, the torque rating has been consistently 300. Hope this helps.

Reply to
Gary Picha

Reply to
How can I be down

Damn fuel pump was dying. I got 75hp back.

Reply to
How can I be down