Autolocking differential

Anybody notice weird lock up on their autolocking differential? I recently purchased a 2003 2500HD. It is supposed to have an auto locking differntial.

One thing I have noticed is that it has a tendency to squeal tires when cornering quickly. I don't mean at slam the throttle speeds, but at similar speeds to some of my other trucks this one squeals and they did not.

This is on clean, dry, asphalt.

Is that weird, normal, or problematic?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Bobo

Thats kind what I meant. It has squeaked the tires and then got a little squirrley a coupel times making a quick left onto the road.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Reply to
Bobo