Cooling sys psi and radiator cap replacement????

I went to find a radiator cap for my k1500 suburban to day went to the dealership first and they didn't have on with the release handle on it but he told me that I needed a 18 psi rated cap. So I go down to Napa store and they said there book shows a 16 psi cap. I bought the 16 psi one. Would there be any problems running at 2psi lower are should I take it back and buy the 18 psi cap from dealer they seem to be the only one with a 18 psi cap?

Tia

Reply to
kdm75