Early '67 1500 wiring diagram needed

A buddy is restoring an early '67 1500 chevy truck, and cannot find the right wiring diagram. The original instrumentation cable connector (mating with the printed circuit board) has an empty #4 slot. The wiring diagrams we've found show an empty #6 slot and different colors. Anyone out there able to help?

Reply to
rjrjmann

Oops! I should have said that his original connector has an empty #5 slot, while the diagrams show an empty #4 slot.

Reply to
rjrjmann