Installed my Overhead console yesterday

Here's some pics. Console is from a 99 Blazer with sunroof. My truck is a 2000 S-10 ZR2. Took me about 7 hours, but it was in 80+ degree
heat, in the sun, so I took lots of breaks. All functions work except the Homelink, working on figuring that out. The console has the full trip computer, so I get all the cool details about MPG and such.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?idB86434803
Can anyone with a console like mine confirm that there actually IS a red LED in the little house by the middle button on the HomeLink part? I don't have one...
Hi!

I'd rather not, thanks. In any case, the "sample" pic looks very cool. I've given some thought to see if I could maybe get the same thing for my 03 S-10 as I'd really like to have at least the digital compass.
William The Guesser -- wondering what computer he'll use to replace his rather soggy web server.