Is it the fuel injectors?

Lately when starting up my truck, 2000 Silverado 72.000 miles 5,3 eng, it dies when I put it in gear, auto trans, and will only stay running if I rev the engine while putting it in gear. But then it'll stay just fine next time I stop. And may even run fine next time I crank it up. I'm wandering if it could be the fuel injectors. I have not yet had any maintenance done on them and I am the original owner, so basically nothing in 72.000 miles.

If it's the injectors any ideas of replacement or cleaning costs?

Thanks for any suggestion

Jay

Reply to
Jay Stevens