Looking for: 97 blazer bumper, ends, Brackets & Step Pad

Anyone know where I can pick up the whole package (BLACK)Bumper, Ends, Brackets, and step pad in good-mint condition? Please don't tell me a dealer, I don't want to pay $4000! At most everything should be around $300. I've checked Car-part.com, but I don't like the fact that your getting junkyard parts that you can't see before you recieve them.

Thanks!

-Kory

Reply to
Kory.Kendziora