my chevy silverado 1989,700r4 transmission ,.. is not shifting to 2-3rdrd gear, automatic

my chevy silverado 1989,?700r4 maybe,,, is not shifting 2nd, perhaps

3rd gear. This truck in automatic, C2500 and when in drive it goes maybe about 40 miles/hr max. Engine is fine also I have changed tthe speed sensor, I thought that was the problem because it was cracked.

eli

Reply to
elidonato

Eli,

You didn't mention it but do you still have reverse?

Dave

Reply to
djg5211