plastic spare tire access part?

Hello. I am replacing the rear bumper on an 03 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Diesel and I have a quick question. I have picked up a used bumper and matched up the brackets and everything however the plastic cover on the back that you open to gain access to the spare tire winch has a keyed lock in it. Is there a way to remove this plastic piece from my old bumper and replace it with this one? or is this plastic neck something I can buy somewhere?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Kevin

Reply to