Smart remarks

A number of people have remined me I stated the wrong horsepower. Its not horsepower, 454 cibic inch or 7.4 liter. Big deal, It's still a 1996 Chevy P30 chassis with what ever engine it came with. And not one of the smartass' offered any suggestions on locating the electric fan switch or how to solve the high temp at idle problem.

I thought this was a help group. Maybe I was wrong. Is there anyone out there? Ed

Reply to
Ed

It has a switch and a relay. the problem is if it still is set up like factory or did the RV company move anything? Factory the switch is in the manifold toward the front of the engine. It is a simple on/off temperature switch. The relay could be anywhere. BUT I would look at the wiring panel near the engine.

Reply to
Steve W.