Thanks Whitelightning for Seal Help

Thanks....the seal job went fine. The old seal was in there, tho...Axle looked good. The keeper bolt came out ok. I just followed your instructions. I sure appreciate the help. I have not found a good deal on a manual yet, but am looking and will get the factory one, I hope. Pete in MS If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.

Reply to
Pete