Why does tranny change shift pattern

My 89 S-10 TH700R shifts at the normal shift points when either OD or D is selected. But if I put it in 2 the 1-2 upshift is delayed noticeably compared to the normal speed it upshifts at. Any idea what would cause that? Something simple in the valve body?

-- Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:

"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . . Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House of Representatives, August 17, 1789

Reply to
AZGuy

it's suppose to be that way!!!

That gear is For Tow> My 89 S-10 TH700R shifts at the normal shift points when either OD or

Reply to
Santa