2000 Concorde LXi Achille's Heel?

What tends to fail on this model with a 3.2 L V6 engine in a frequency greater than normal for cars of it's size? I vaguely remember hearing there is a steering or front end vibration issue that develops in a higher than normal frequency. My 1995 upper tie rod bushings were replaced around 75K and I'm noticing a slight vibration in the 2000 at 58K. It may be a front tire needing a weight adjustment but I'd like to get a little more feel for other issues that may occur before I have Firestone look at those tires. The list they give of "issues" a customer should address has little credibility with me based on cross checks done with the factory manual and a mechanic I respect.

Reply to
John Gregory