92 Dodge Spirit

I have a 92 Dodge Spirit. Bought in 1993 (former rental car) with

17,000 miles. Now has 107,000 miles. 2.5 liter engine. Had good luck with car until about 100,000 miles. Since then have had to replace oxygen sensor at 101,000, and head gasket (including resurfacing cylinder head), timing belt, and water pump at 105,000. Car now has a blow by on cylinder number 4 and will need piston and rings at a minimum according to the mechanic who diagnosed it (not the same mechanic who did the other work). I'm debating whether to junk the car, have needed repairs made, or have a used engine or new short block put in. Any suggestions?
Reply to
Paul

all i say wil be my personal view. if you donot like the car, junk it. it will cost you 1000 dolar if you put a new angine which is the market value of the car.

PS: i put a new transmisi> I have a 92 Dodge Spirit. Bought in 1993 (former rental car) with

Reply to
ulas cosar coskun