Bail 'em out? Who will buy the cars??

Evidently we're not buying vehicles manufactured by "The Big Three." OK, the federal government bails them out. Why would that prompt us to buy their cars? With today's economy worsening everyday, more and more people are being put in a position of not being able to afford a new car. How will the $27 billion enable me to buy a new American car.

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

It would give confidence they will survive for $27B more days of losses.

Reply to
Some O