Chrysler fuel mixture lean - how to fool the PCM?

So, using that "new math", another way of saying that two things are the exact same price is to say that one is 1x cheaper than the other. Sounds like an additional way for politicians to fool the public with statistics has been invented. The "1x cheaper" expression appears (to the ignorant public) to be saying that one way is cheaper, when what is really being said is it's the same price - politicians could find this to be a very handy tool. :)

Bill Putney

i have a 98 plmouth neon service engine soon lights is on ive tuned car up replaced plugs, wires, pvc valve, oil filter, oil, air filter, car runs good but ligth still on checked codes by key on key off system got code 72 cant find a code 72 no where in my book please help here anybody much appreciated

-- primetime2

View this thread:

Send from

primetime2
1998 plymouth neon sevrice engine soon lights stays on checked for codes got a code 72 no code 72 in my book any one know about a code 72 please help me out thnx

-- primetime2

View this thread:

Send from

primetime2

got a code 72 no code 72 in my book any one know about a code 72 please help me out thnxs

I believe I had the same code on my 96 minivan and also couldn't find that code in my manual. I believe that 72 means that the catalytic converter is suspect.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting