"Dodge has high hopes for Caliber"

As I said in another post, I am buying a Toyota Solara. I went to look at an HHR the day I put the deposit on the Solara. NICE. These things look cool. I play iun two bands and carry at least my amps and the PA system; I usually give the guitar player a ride, and sometimes MOST of the band stuff. I have a '92 Gr Voyager that is aging fast. I thought, if I quit the bands, at least with the HHR, I'd still have something that LOOKS cool!

Now, if Chevy had put in a big enough engine so it could get out of it's own way, that would have been REAL good! My God, waht a Lead Sled! Even shifting through the gears didn't help this underpowered marvel!

I can't even imagine with 2/3 ton of amps and humans!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hachiroku wrote: "I saw a Caliber for the first time today. Does anyone know the price?"

Around 14000 for base SE model, 16000 for SXT model and RT model 21000. This is US dollars.

Sarge

Reply to
Licker

Europe/rest-of-world version gets better brakes, better suspension, better interior appointments, better front, side and rear lighting...shall I go on?

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern