How to replace lights of the speedometer behind the dash?

I have a Dodge Caravan 2002, and would like to replace the bulbs that illuminate the speedometer. I want to do that because, at night the needle and the surfaces under 60km/ and 140 km/h are dark. (Just a part of the surface).

I called the dealer and it is no more under warranty, because I have

40 000km already, and the limit is 1 y / 20 000km.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
sunny

mic canic