******* Jeep Liberty recall **********

check out this web sight ** very important**

Most of the problems that are being talked about in the group are addressed here. I'm bring my 03 Liberty in for one of the recalls next Monday ( a tie-rod replacement) This is really a major deal. I saw tons of version of the same problems over and over...the sticking to locking up brakes, the tranny clunk, the vibration @ 55mph etc..the list goes on. I just wanted you to pass it along

thanks

JB

Reply to
JB

Finest Prezishun Churrman Enchineerung, you betcha.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern