MY 96LHS DON`T START

MY 96LHS was die on highway and won`t start againe. So I check aii fuses, check trouble cod #54-(ignition coil D primary/secondary circut. Check for sparks don`t have one.By new ignition coil and replace, dos`t help, so I replace MC same don`t start.Tow LHS home.PLEASE IF ANY BODY KNOW how fix thise problem PLEASE TELL ME. ANY ADVICE ACCEPTABLE.

Reply to
arche1971