No Chrysler cars on the lot I want

Driving by my nearest Chrysler dealer this week quickly tells the whole vehicle story. Not a car on the lot anyone in this house would want. Not even a Caliper of Compass to tempt us. The new car lot was totally 300s and trucks. Sadly it tells the story on what isn't selling.

I'm wondering how many large trucks will be simply scrapped to get them out of the way.

Fuel costs can be interesting. A Ford 150 pickup truck costs 20% less to fuel than a Porche SUV.

Reply to
Just Facts

Availability of the '08 Challenger (SRT models only this year) was very low in Canada.

My dealer had to draw a couple names out of a hat for the 2 or 3 units he had to sell. They all went to guys 50+ years old. One guy gets around in a wheel chair. Go figure.

Reply to
MoPar Man