Re: free ads posting for houses and cars (www.cars-houses.com)

... It is free.

I'm still waiting for

to come back...

out the hot new concepts for 1998)
issue in the archive)
Check out the "Mark Stehrenberger" image of what is arguably the

300C. Note that the image is copyright 2001. Someone want to explain that?

Also note the picture of the freekish Dodge Super 8 Hemi.

I don't know about you guys, but I mis the car-truck web site. I wonder if we'll ever find out what happened to the guy that ran it.

Reply to
MoPar Man