'95 toyota previa air conditioner recharge

I'm trying to locate the low-pressure port on my '95 Previa in order to attempt to boost the refrigerant level with a store-bought recharge kit. I've already had the van to the Toyota mechanic and had a $1350 diagnosis of changing the dryer and compressor as they claim it won't hold a charge. I'm simply trying to go the cheap $25 route to see if I can possibly seal the leak and improve the quality of the tepid air somewhat. The van has a non-supercharged 2.4 engine and the system has the rear air feature also.

Reply to
kerwin

I hate to be the bearer of bad news old chap, but this is a Citroen newsgroup.

Reply to
Malc