95 Altima A/C problem

I have a 1995 Altima and in Massachusetts where the weather had not allowed me to use the A/c until a few weeks ago..and my a/c is not puting out any cold air.

I can hear my compressor kicking in.

I then bought a Interdynamics recharge kit with a pressure gauge and connected it to the Low pressure port and hooked the gauge up to test the system and got a reading of over 110 and the package says that is way to much and dangerous and need to remove the refrigerant to a lower level by a qualified tech.

I have had the car since 1998 and have never touched or added any r

134a and never had a problem ...so it seems strange that it would be over filled now. The r-134 did not multiply by itself.

Any advice would be appreciated. I hope to get rid of the car within the next year and am trying to avoid a large bill.

Thank you

Reply to
Frank