C5 window problems, again

Hiya, i have the same problem as tengah, posted 11.08.2005. But its the drivers window. Adrian said to disconnect the battery for 10+mins or more, but i'm worried that doing this will upset something else, like the radio code?, or the alarm system, or will make the key fob inoperative or disable the car permanently. I know my luck, & Citroen cars. So, Adrian, what could be the further consequences of disconnecting the battery, & did it work for you tengah. Cheers. Ray.

Reply to
olddog