--=Charter=-- 02

Where are the Citromaniacs?

CHARTER This newsgroup is a platform for all who have an interest in Citroen automobiles (from 2CVs to XMs and beyond).

All items relating to these vehicles are on-topic (including fan gatherings, vintage shows, performance, and maintenance issues).

All are welcomed; on the other hand, all posters (subscribers) are expected to observe proper Netiquette guidelines. While discussions may become high-spirited and intense, neither ad hominem nor ad feminam attacks will be tolerated.

Unmarked off-topic materials, binaries, advertising (spam), excessive posting, cancel attacks, virus-infected binaries, html-encoded postings, and abusive crosspostings are prohibited.

All posts (messages) must be human-readable in plain text only.

There are no gender, racial, age, sexual orientation, nor national-origin requirements.

This newsgroup will not be moderated.

For Additional info and FAQ visit the website,

--=Charter=--

"--=Charter=--" a écrit dans le message de news: btp557$9mn14$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-126858.news.uni-berlin.de...

hi,

here, but i don't speak english (just a little)

My car is a Xantia Bk VSX 2L1 TD12 of 1997 and 273409 Km

Look here but this forum is in french :

HH62

Here :-)

Reply to
Steinar Svinø

Great list. All in driving order? Pictures?

Reply to
2Rowdy

Message i.d.:, by author HH62 aka inspired me,

That looks like a great Forum. Unfortunately I do not speak French but posts in French are always welcome here.

Reply to
2Rowdy

"2Rowdy" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@aacit.net...

It's ok I can make some efforts, as my wife translates for me she speaks english quite well.

Actually I can translate the resolved problems on the forum :

Where are you from ? I am from arras (north of france) about 100 Km far from england on the other side of the channel ! Do you see ?

Kindly,

H _______________________________________

Reply to
HH62

On the forum planete citroën, my nickname is "atrebate" and I joined a red picture (xantia VSX TD12) next to it.

Join us ! you will find a nice team ; it doesn't matter if you don't speak or write french. The most important is that you appreciate Citroën !

HH62

Only the BX is in driving order. The GTi is for sale (needs some repair to be in order) and the TRI needs a new/used gearbox. When the TRI is fixed, the BX also will be sold.

Ni pics, sorry

Reply to
Steinar Svinø

Message i.d.:, by author HH62 aka inspired me,

That would be great.

I come from Assen, The Netherlands. About 400 km to the North from where you live.

I have looked at the map. I think I once came through Arras on one of my vacations in France but that was some time ago. Unfortunately I do not speak sufficient French to have a real converstation. If is sufficient for when the car breaks down and that has happened twice so far. Once I lost the side of my caravan and once my battery gave up in the middle of a town causing a road blockage.

Unfortunately it has been some time since my last visit to France. If I have the time and cash I will go on another trip to France.

I have an Citroen XM 1993. The in-between model. With improved electronics, without hydroactive II.

Reply to
2Rowdy

That makes sence. I hope your project doesn't take to long and that you get a fair price for both cars.

But that reminds me. I should take some pics of my car and put them on a page.

Let me guess. You come from Norway?

Reply to
2Rowdy

Right :-)

Reply to
Steinar Svinø

For you Rowdy :

patricia.thomain

Message i.d.:, by author patricia.thomain aka inspired me,

Thanks!

Reply to
2Rowdy