--=Charter=-- 518

CHARTER This newsgroup is a platform for all who have an interest in Citroen automobiles (from 2CVs to XMs and beyond).

All items relating to these vehicles are on-topic (including fan gatherings, vintage shows, performance, and maintenance issues).

All are welcomed; on the other hand, all posters (subscribers) are expected to observe proper Netiquette guidelines. While discussions may become high-spirited and intense, neither ad hominem nor ad feminam attacks will be tolerated.

Unmarked off-topic materials, binaries, advertising (spam), excessive posting, cancel attacks, virus-infected binaries, html-encoded postings, and abusive crosspostings are prohibited.

All posts (messages) must be human-readable in plain text only.

There are no gender, racial, age, sexual orientation, nor national-origin requirements.

This newsgroup will not be moderated.

For Additional info and FAQ visit the website,

See the regs of this newsgroup,

--=Charter=--

--=Charter=-- ( snipped-for-privacy@johan.ditadres.nl) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

A suggestion for the Charter Maintainers...

The XM's been out of production for five years now. Why not change that to "from 2cv to C6 and beyond"?

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.:, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

2Rowdy
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Reply to
Adrian

"from C6 to C6 and beyond"?

CAS

Reply to
CAS

Message i.d.:, by author CAS aka inspired me,

That's a thought. Let's fire that Charter amateur.

Reply to
2Rowdy

"--=Charter=--" haute in die Tasten:

This page seems to be inoperable at the moment.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

Message i.d.:, by author Frank Kemper aka inspired me,

It's down. My host, Fastwebsites.com, has a bad banker. Though my credit card is accepted worldwide. One bank in Canada think it should be bounced. Since Fastwebsites.com only has one banker I can't pay for hosting. I have found a different host, in Belgium, that does accept my money however Fastwebsites.com have locked my domain. That means my new host can't do anything with it. Fastwebsites.com want's me to pay them before they are willing to unlock the domain. But they don't accept payment. I'm waiting for a reaction, don't know what to do else. I have paid the new host but I can't host. I can't pay my old host but they want me to pay. I want to kick Fastwebsites.com.

Until things are resolved, no reference to my (our) website in the Charter. Sorry.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Message i.d.:, by author 2Rowdy aka inspired me,

Just had a kind update. Fastwebsites.com wan't my money, though I can't pay, before I can transfer my domain.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Message i.d.:, by author 2Rowdy aka inspired me,

Have send a e-mail to Enom.com. Namecow.com (aka fastwebsites.com) is a reseller of them. Perhaps they can help.

Reply to
2Rowdy