Driving me mad!!

Am I the only person in the group who thinks that

"gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :"

is incredibly silly ? Why not just reply normally?

It's almost as bad as people whose written communications are in phone text message style, and people who use "wiv" instead of "with" and "cus" instead of "because".

God help the English language !!!

Having got that off my chest now - am just off to check if I still have a spare wheel on my Berlingo!

Reply to
Ian

It's a harmless foible, I think.

snip

Reply to
Whiskers

Ian decided to add:

I rly dun agrE w U, cuz itz a lot quicker w txt spk thN writiN it out n full.

rofl

Reply to
bigjon

Ian ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Why reply "normally"? What *IS* "normally"?

Erm, Ian, you don't actually think I type that every time, do you? It's set up in my client. Would you *really* prefer everybody's attribution line read "xxx wrote"...?

Reply to
Adrian

pls dont upset A ... most of his happy gurglings are very helpful and he clearly knows what he's gurgling about ...

live 'n' let live huh ...

Dr D

Reply to
drd

drd ( snipped-for-privacy@CITYZOO.COM) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Heh. Takes a lot more'n that to upset me... Skin like a rhino.

Reply to
Adrian

Eeuw

Reply to
Malc

Message i.d.:, by author Ian aka inspired me,

Cos it is intended as being silly?

She is speaks Hebrew, but don't tell the Italians.

Don't. Nobody want's a Berlingo spare these days.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Well that's me told then!!

Reply to
Ian
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Apart, of course, from somebody with a Blingo who's had their spare nicked...

Reply to
Adrian

Top-posting and multiple exclamation marks are other signs of a deranged mind. ;-)

Reply to
Dan

Message i.d.:, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

Insurance?

Reply to
2Rowdy
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No point.

Even if you ignore the £100-200+ excess, it's no way worth losing your no claims for.

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.:, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

You need experience to know that. After two or three tires you get to pay your car's worth a year on insurance. Insurance people should warn someone that makes a claim.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Hi guys - you can all rest easy - my spare wheel is still there - can't be much demand for them in Worcestershire at the moment. (though according to Brooklyn Citroen in Redditch they just can't enough Berlingos at the moment.)

Anyone got a view on the C3 XTR diesel? Love its looks but am not sure if I could live with a 1.4 diesel after the 2.0 Hdi

Ian

Reply to
Ian

Ian ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The C3 HDi is meant to be an excellent combination - don't get hung up on the engine size - remember that the facelift C5 has a 1.6 90/110HDi instead of the 2.0 90/110.

Can't necessarily agree with you on the taste of the XTR, though...

Reply to
Adrian