Update aacit.net

Boring as ever and you will probably won't notice any differences but I have updated

.

Do you seen anything that's wrong or that could be better please let me know. If you have a citroen related website it would be great if you could link to it.

Regs, please look at

.

Reply to
2Rowdy
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Yebbut, you've buggered all the links to that within the site, you Unix- weenie-muppet. Slashes go the other way.

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.:, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

Euh.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Message i.d.:, by author 2Rowdy aka inspired me,

Done! Now what was that reason for me *not* to use frames? Oh yeah, some ancient browsers can't handle them.

Reply to
2Rowdy

snip

Still looks fine to me :))