Xantia Wiper Delay Relay

Hiya Peeps.

Im an alt.autos.citroen virgin up until now. I've just spent the past hour or so reading through all the posts on here and it seems like ive come to the right place for an answer to my question.

The wiper delay on my 94 Xantia TD estate has stopped delaying and I don't know where the relay is located. Can someone have a listen to where their clicking is coming from and let me know which relay is the one to pull out please? I think its at the bottom of the steering column but there are several down there. I suspect that the relay has just shaken itself apart inside with all of the cycles it has done over the years. It was working occasionally when I first got this car (roughly 2 years ago) but has since stopped entirely.

Thanks in advance. Brian.

Reply to
Brian

I have had the same problem on and off. I never found the wiper relay after all. Somewhere I read the following advise:

"You will find at the back of the fuse box in the car a blue relay which is screwed to the fuse box. Clean the wiring socket and the relay terminal."

Hope this will help you!

Reply to
J.E.