Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

back 2 the bricks
back 2 the bricks is starting today and ends august 21st..in Flint,Mi..cruises stretch for miles on SaginawSt leading into Flint..Cindy Williams and Paul Le Mat from American Graffiti is here.

Restored 1920 Dorris K-4 one of the very first RV's
Restored 1920 Dorris K-4 I found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, my labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour, lacks front...

VID: 1950's Dodge Power Wagon - just 64 times BIGGER - Whoa
So what do you do when you have a ton of oil money, plenty of imagination and a passion for anything on four-wheels? Well, for starters, you go and buy any type of car your heart desires. Been their,...

Chewin' the fat" BBQ and cruise in Canton, Georgia 03/27/2010
Chewin' the fat" BBQ and cruise in, North Georgia Any and all Chevrolet/GMC trucks. Beat up work trucks, farm trucks, fully restored, 4x4s, tricked out crazy bagged rides... we like them all. Come...

New Forum
We have just launched a new touring / around the world touring bike forum and review database. Round The World Bicycle Touring - for bike touring enthusiasts by bike touring enthusiasts. Hopefully...

29 president 8 parts
Parts for sale ...29 president 8 block,lots of items....give an email

49 Chevy 5-window 4 sale
1949 all original 5-window Chevy Truck. Long bed 3/4 ton 3600 series, 4-speed on the floor, original in-line 6 motor runs great! open drive shaft, converted to 12-volt, all else original, numbers...

1999 GMC Suburban lifted 1500
My Suburban has been great, here are the things it has on it. 128,111 miles outside color is white with gray lower panel front/rear heat and air all working privacy glass 7" lift 35 12.5 tires they...
1
1

1966 Chevrolet lwb parts truck - $300 Valdosta, Georgia
If any of you are looking for a parts truck, or know of someone who is, please pass this along to them. Contact Tom for images or more details. His email is at the top there. Take care, -W...

REQ: Truck History
I have a 1941 GMC 1.5 ton, conventional cab that was 11,199. I would like to find the original owner and what color it was. Where do I start ? Does anyone have any ideas? John

REQ: What is this truck?
I would guess this is a 42-46 GMC 1 ton but I am not sure I am sending along the serial number plate, could someone please help ? JohnÿØÿÛ
2
2

The Chevy / GMC Truck Parts Vendors List
The Chevy / GMC Truck Parts Vendors List Thinking of creating a website? Google Sites is a flexible and easy way to create and share webpages.

old truck sites & information

AMSOIL Products
Visit the website below, sign up as a Preferred Customer and purchase AMSOIL products at wholesale pricing. http://synthetic-oil-tech.com/1690163
2
2

dont know what my truck is
hi i have a dodge truck ...i no nothing about it it looks like a 1 ton but im not sure. Can anybody tell me info from the vin number which is 91189165 model num DH2-26 and its an 8000lbs truck.... id...