Classic car enthusiasts sought by The Flaneur

The Flaneur

is an arts and culture blog and we have dec= ided that classic cars should be something that we cover.=A0

We are looking for people to write about the joys (and otherwise) of owning= and driving classic cars. We'd also like reviews of classic car shows and = photos of elegant cars, stories of journeys and historical =A0Anything inde= ed that would be interesting to our audience of culture lovers.=A0

We are all volunteers so there is no pay, but if you know anyone who might = be interested in writing about or photographing their car please could you = ask them to get in touch with an email with CLASSIC CARS in the title to us= with a sample of their writing. Experience is not as important as enthusia= sm.=A0

Reply to
ipreferletters