For Sale: Austin Healey BJ7 MKIIa 3000 1963 BRG

Dear Classic enthusiasts,

Just to alert anyone out there who might be interested to know that this Healey is back on the market. Husband has now finally decided to let her go to a new home, but serious buyers only please. We will consider all realistic offers as the car was restored 10 years ago and hasn't had major works undertaken since then, so would suit anyone wanting a 'project'. We can email photos. We are private owners located near J6 of the M1 in the St Albans and Watford area.

Car info: Series BJ7; 2 plus 2, 60 spoke chrome wire wheels, tonneau cover, four speed gear box with overdrive gear, original handbook, bills etc.... This car has a special provenance in that it was the very last complete MKllA off the production line, hence they painted it British Racing Green, not a normal colour for the Mkll, to mark the occasion. It also has an old style number plate (four numbers and two letters 'TU' ) which might interest some.

Email for more information or to arrange a viewing. Thanks, Claudia.

Reply to
waterdell

palmer5721